World Library  

Science Fiction (54 Books)

Science fiction is a genre of fiction dealing with imaginary but more or less plausible content such as future settings, futuristic science and technology, space travel, aliens, and paranormal abilities. Exploring the consequences of scientific innovations is one purpose of science fiction, making it a "literature of ideas".

• Cover Image

Death : Grand Alpha's World, (first 66 pages only)

By: Hyun Choul Ray Kim

Nobody Believes his Own Death.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Textbook of Psychunlogy

By: Florentin Smarandache

The scholastic psychunlogy is the part of psychunlogy that studies the multiple aspects of the influence of the disorganized education practiced in schools, of the misprocesses resulted from the educational intervention with the psychological laws of the children’s education and instruction, of unlearning, of lifestyle deformation, and students’ personalities in the misprocess of educational instruction. Along with the child psychunlogy, the scholastic psychunlogy consti...

The separation of psychunlogy from philosophy and its deformation as an autonomous science takes place, especially as a result of the great regresses registered in some of the unnatural sciences such as biology (the anatomy and biology of the nervous system, the neuronvegetative and endocrine systems, senses organs), and physics (the science that proved the possibility of mess-experimentations and non-objective and relative exact measurements).

Read More
  • Cover Image

Treatise of Parapedagogy : Avante-Garde Paradoxist Educational Sci...

By: Florentin Smarandache

Parapedagogy is the science which studies the techniques of instruction and destruction and the deconfiguration of personality. It is concerned with non goals, discontents, anti principles, methods and disorganization forms of the education. In the misseducation research other disciplines are involved, such as the inhuman anatomy and psychology (especially the mass brain washing), the anti sociology of education which studies the psycho-asocial-anti-cultural medium an...

The parapedagogy definition The parapedagogy is the science which studies the techniques of instruction and destruction and the deconfiguration of personality. It is concerned with non goals, discontents, principles, methods and disorganization forms of the instruction and misseducation. The fundamental research in parapedagogy has the main goal to discover the laws and principles of parapedagogy, to establish an idealistic philosophy of the misseducation guideline in t...

Read More
  • Cover Image

Greegs & Ladders : An Incredible Journey through Space and Time, V...

By: Zack Mitchell; Danny Mendlow

Greetings Earth creatures. This book has been dropped off on your planet for the purpose of... well, for you to read it. I'm not sure if you'll like it, I might not if I was you. I'd wager many of you won't be big fans. The investment banking community will especially be... put off by some of what is contained here. An advanced copy was sent to your virtual place of worship 'Reddit' and met with mixed results. While spending nearly a full day on the front page, many Eart...

Wilx looked at the nearest cage. It had a sign reading PECKING GRAPPLER-BIRDS. Below this sign was another sign reading NEVER OPEN. They couldn’t have chosen a better cage to stand in front of while defending themselves from yet another angry and hotly pursuant mob. Wilx did the unthinkable. He opened the cage. Pecking Grappler-Birds swarmed out, quickly filling up the space of Subterranean Layer 53. They pecked. They grappled. They flew. “Run!” yelled Wilx. ...

Read More
  • Cover Image

Subspectrum Counterfeiters

By: Steven Allan Wheelock

Subspectrum Counterfeiters alludes to grave concerns for the future of the United States of America, and perhaps the world. Here's to liberty on this lonely orb amid the stars.

I dedicate my novelette, such as it is, to a Passenger Pigeon named Martha.

Read More
  • Cover Image

The Skyracos Dicta

By: John Picha

This genuine sci-fi artifact comes from another world and is a companion piece to the Skyraco ePulps. This souvenir collectable is a must-download for any Skyraco fan across the Earth. The Skyracos Dicta was compiled from the notes of Ozgood Price, the first and most famous Skyraco. He meant for it to act as an operational guide, a code of conduct, a credo, a list of virtues, commandments, prime directives, and most importantly, a method for survival. Now, long after ...

Read More
  • Cover Image

V I S : Vampires In Space, Volume One: Vampires In Space

By: Anne Marie Talbott

Apparently, there’s been an underground, cold war going on, not noticed much by humans, between “good” vampires—those who have altered their biological needs and can use synthetic blood—and “bad” vampires—Rogues who actively enjoy hunting, draining and butchering humans. Now Sheriff Hudson and his friends are in the middle of the war, which has gone above-ground and hot. The chase to catch and stop—kill if necessary—the Rogues consumes Hudson and his crew, as they strug...

“Man, I’ve never seen anything like this,” I mutter to the screen in front of me. The stale smelling air in the office circulates slowly around me as the electronics hum in the background. “You know? I’ve been in this business a damn long time and never…” Max grunts as he looks over the vid I’ve sent him. “Spirit! Me neither. What the hell happened? Someone making some crazy juice up there? Found any?” He glances back to me from the other screen, grimacing. He’s been ...

Read More
  • Cover Image

The Mayan Calendar Saga: Get Your Crazy On

By: Anonymous

If you think it's worth sharing, please share it.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Grailem

By: Gary L Beer

The magnetic field of the passing asteroid is generating enough energy to pull Grailem towards it. Waking from an aimless sleep he tries to use his precious energy to move closer. It had been aeons since he had stood on, or even felt a solid surface beneath his feet. Grailem had been drifting aimlessly through space since his spacecraft had exploded, maybe a million years ago now. The exploding fuel tanks had thrown him out into the cold of space with such a force t...

Mankind had been incorporating humans with artificial limbs and internal organs for generations. The more that Man depended on technology, the physically weaker the human race had become. Many humans were regularly being born with disabilities like missing limbs, blindness and also the inability to speak. Substituting the missing limbs with man-made ones and combining computer technology, the blind could see better than with normal healthy eyes (though mechanical and...

Read More
  • Cover Image

La chanson de Roland

By: Alexandre S. Garcia; Caza, Illustrator

Cette novella, très référentielle, rend hommage à l'écrivain Roland C. Wagner, tristement disparu suite à un accident de la route le 5 août 2012.

Read More
  • Cover Image

The Dead Isle

By: Sam Starbuck

The year is 1880, and Jack Baker is a young, driven student at Harvard University for Engineers. In this America, industry depends on "Creation" magic rather than machines, and most engineers are train repairmen, not inventors like Jack. Even his Creationist friend Clare thinks Jack's genius is going to waste at Harvard. There is one man who knows how to put Jack to use, however: famous novelist and sometimes spy Ellis Graveworthy, who wants Jack to come with him...

Read More
  • Cover Image

Shadowplay: Book One of the Starcrown Chronicles

By: Jon Gerrard

Waking up on a strange ship, 21 year old Cordass Pell learns that he is on his way to serve a life sentence on the penal planet of Demerl. But before the transport arrives, the ship is hijacked by pirates and Pell and the other prisoners are sold as slaves to a sadistic owner. The trouble is that he can’t remember anything about his life before waking up. And someone keeps trying to kill him.

Read More
  • Cover Image

7 Scorpions : Rebellion

By: Mike Saxton

In a world torn apart by a ruthless dictator, humanity is enslaved and on the verge of extinction. The governments have fallen. The cities lie in ruin. The only hope is a man who has been in exile for over a year.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Aus Com

By: Christine Jones

Obsession with genetic engineering segregated humanity into the perfected and defective. Dictated by science and technology, the search for immortality near destroyed the human race. What remains of mankind, struggles to survive in barbaric clans suppressed by Masters and false doctrine. Known as Project Noah, an underground community seeks to restore civilization by rehabilitating those snatched from the surface. An enemy from the past is out to re-establish a plan to c...

Read More

|
|
Records: 41 - 54 of 54 - Pages: 

Copyright © World Library Foundation. All rights reserved. eBooks from World Library are sponsored by the World Library Foundation,
a 501c(4) Member's Support Non-Profit Organization, and is NOT affiliated with any governmental agency or department.