Education, a First Book

By: Thorndike, Edward L. (Edward Lee), 1874-1949
Read More
  • Cover Image

Emile; Ou, De L'Education

By: Rousseau, Jean-Jacques, 1712-1778
Read More
  • Cover Image

Tony on the Moon's Short Story's - The Fireman's Reserve Football...

By: Tony James Moon

This series of reading books is arranged in levels of reading difficulty ranging from 1 to 5. The easiest is level 1, the hardest level 5. All these books are royalty free and can be copied used printed and distributed, acted out in plays etc, etc without any restriction. They are designed to be easily read on a computer and can be printed on standard A4 size paper. There is no bad language or offensive words anywhere in these books.

Firemen are looked upon as the good guys of the local community and held in much respect, even being a reserve member of the football team meant one had a certain amount of reflected prestige.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Philippine Magazine

Description: No general t.-p

Read More
  • Cover Image

International Journal of Mathematical Combinatorics : Volume 1, Ja...

By: Linfan Mao

Aims and Scope: The International J.Mathematical Combinatorics is a fully refereed international journal, sponsored by the MADIS of Chinese Academy of Sciences and published in USA quarterly comprising 100-150 pages approx. per volume, which publishes original research papers and survey articles in all aspects of Smarandachemulti-spaces, Smarandache geometries, mathematical combinatorics, non-euclidean geometry and topology and their applications to other sciences. Topic...

Abstract: Let G be a group having a partially closed subset S such that S contains the identity element of G and each element in S has an inverse in S. Such subsets of G are called halfsubgroups of G. If a halfsubgroup S generates the group G, then S is called a halfsubgroup generating the group or hsgg in short. In this paper we prove some results on hsggs of a group. Order class of a group are special halfsubgroupoids. Elementary abelian groups are characterized as gro...

Read More
  • Cover Image

Were you ever a child

By: Dell, Floyd, 1887-1969

Supplemental catalog subcollection information: American Libraries Collection; Historical Literature

Read More
  • Cover Image

Pedagogisk todskrift

By: Aulin, Lars Axel Alfred, 1826-1869, ed; Olbers, Ernst Gustaf Ferdinand, 1837- ed; Sahlin, Enar Vilhelm, 1867- ed; Schwartz, Eugène, 1847- ed; Hult, Hans Ferdinand, 1828-1908, ed

Supplemental catalog subcollection information: American Libraries Collection; Historical Literature; Serial; PREMARC/SERLOC merged record

Read More
  • Cover Image

Essentials in Education

By: Graff, Ellis U. (Ellis Urban), 1875-

Description: "References" at end of most of the chapters

Read More
  • Cover Image

Na Haawina Mua O Ka Hoailona Helu (First Lessons in Algebra)

By: Lahainaluna

Kuai kekahi keiki i ka ohia a me ka alani i na keneta he 12, no ia mau mea. Ua oi pakolu hoi na keneta o ka alani imua o ko ka ohia. Ehia na keneta o kela a o keia? E kau iho i ka w i hoailona no na keneta o ka ohia. A o ka w ke kumukuai i ka ohia, a he pakolu ko ka alani i ko ka ohia; nolaila, he mau w ekolu ke kumukuai i ka alani. He w hookahi ko ka ohia, a he akolu mau w ko ka alani, ina e huia lakou, he mau w eha o ka huina. Aka, he 12 na keneta i lilo no ia m...

Ua oi pa 4 aku na makahiki o Ioane imua o ko Iakobo; a o ka huina o ko laua mau. makahiki, he 20 ia. Ehia na makahiki o kela, o keia? E hoailona i na makahiki o Iakobo i ka w, no ka mea, he pa 4 na makahiki o Ioane i ko Iakobo, 4 mau w ka hoailona o kona mau makahiki. Nolaila, hookahi w a me 4 w, oia no 5 w ka huina o ko laua mau makahiki. Aka, he 20 ka huina o ko laua mau makahiki; nolaila, ua like 5 w me ka 20, a o ka w hookahi me ka hapa 5 o ka 20, oia na makahik...

Read More
  • Cover Image

An Address Delivered Before the Two Literary Societies of the Univ...

By: University of North Carolina (1793-1962). Philanthropic Society
Read More
  • Cover Image

School life in Midget Savannah

By: Savannah. Waters avenue school.
Read More
  • Cover Image

Ka Wehewehehala (The Remission of Sins)

By: Mea Pai Palapala a Na Misionari

O ka Hulikanaka keia; ua hoololiia nae a he inoa hou kona i keia wa. Na Dibela i hooponopono kekahi mau mokuna: a no kona mai ana, aele pau ia ia Muke oia, na Liuiaikaika i hana i kahi i koe, alaila paiia. Ua oi aku ka maikai o keia paha mamua o kela Hulikunaka mamua. Eia kekahi huaolelo i hoololi hou ia e Dibela, Iunamanao; i kona manao lunuikehala ka pono. Aole nae pela ko?u, o hinaniunao no ka pono loa; no ka mea, ua paannau ia i ua kanaka, a ua maopopo ke ano. Aka, ...

Heaha ke ano o keia huaolelo, kanawai? E imi e kakou i kona ano. Ma ka olelo a ko Hawaii nei, he olelo paa loa ia. Aole like ka olelo iloko o ke kanawai me kela olelo keia olelo a na?lii me na kanaka i olelo mai ai. No ka mea, aole i maopopo ka paa loa ana o ia mau olelo a pau. E hiki no ke lauwili wale a lilo i mea ole. Aka, ina i kapaia kekahi olelo he kanawai, eia ke ano, he mea paa loa. Aole anei pela, e ka poe akamai ma ka olelo Hawaii? Aka, mai kuhihewa kekahi, oia...

Read More
  • Cover Image

Dashboard Quickstart Guide : How to Deploy Your Library Portal in ...

By: School eBook Library

How to deploy your school's library portal in just 3 minutes.

Hi, I’m Chris, I’m a teacher, and this is the Dashboard Quickstart Guide. Today we are going to talk about how to deploy Your Library portal. As the Dashboard Administrator, Your Library Portal’s My Dashboard and My Library Dashboard tabs have the most comprehensive and fully automated set of tools and resources for deployment, maintenance, and promotion, that are available to school administrators today.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Fuzzy Interval Matrices, Neutrosophic Interval Matrices and Their ...

By: Florentin Smarandache; W. B. Vasantha Kandasamy

The new concept of fuzzy interval matrices has been introduced in this book for the first time. The authors have not only introduced the notion of fuzzy interval matrices, interval neutrosophic matrices and fuzzy neutrosophic interval matrices but have also demonstrated some of its applications when the data under study is an unsupervised one and when several experts analyze the problem.

1.2 Definition of Fuzzy Cognitive Maps In this section we recall the notion of Fuzzy Cognitive Maps (FCMs), which was introduced by Bart Kosko in the year 1986. We also give several of its interrelated definitions. FCMs have a major role to play mainly when the data concerned is an unsupervised one. Further this method is most simple and an effective one as it can analyse the data by directed graphs and connection matrices. DEFINITION 1.2.1: An FCM is a directed graph ...

Read More
  • Cover Image

Occasional Addresses on Educational Subjects

By: Laurie, Simon Somerville, 1829-1909

Description: The metadata below describe the original scanning. Follow the "All Files: HTTP" link in the "View the book" box to the left to find XML files that contain more metadata about the original images and the derived formats (OCR results, PDF etc.). See also the What is the directory structure for the texts? FAQ for information about file content and naming conventions.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Zeitschrift für die deutschösterreichischen Gymnasien

; Merged with: Zeitschrift für das Realschulwesen, to form: Zeitschrift für die österreichischen Mittelschulen

Read More
  • Cover Image

A Thousand Years of Books - World eBook Library presents The Mille...

By: World eBook Library

The World eBook Library's Millennium Collection The library. An academic institution’s most vital resource. Now, The World eBook Library’s Millennium Collection is enabling your library to be even more vital. Hello. My name is Mia. I’m here today to introduce you to the World eBook Library’s Millennium Collection and tell you exactly how the Millennium Collection can benefit your institution.

Hello. My name is Mia. I’m here today to introduce you to the World eBook Library’s Millennium Collection and tell you exactly how the Millennium Collection can benefit your institution. The World eBook Library’s Millennium Collection consists of more than 3 million primary source materials spanning the past 1,000 years of world history. As you know, much has happened in the last 1000 years. Events such as: The Evolution of English linguistics in Geoffrey C...

Read More
  • Cover Image

Emile, Ou De L'Éducation

By: Rousseau, Jean-Jacques, 1712-1778

Description: Possibly published ca. 1780

Read More
  • Cover Image

Fuzzy and Neutrosophic Analysis of Periyar's Views on Untouchability

By: W. B. Vasantha Kandasamy and Florentin Smarandache

K.R.Narayanan was a lauded hero and a distinguished victim of his Dalit background. Even in an international platform when he was on an official visit to Paris, the media headlines blazed, ‘An Untouchable at Elysee’. He was visibly upset and it proved that a Dalit who rose up to such heights was never spared from the pangs of outcaste-ness and untouchability, which is based on birth. Thus, if the erstwhile first citizen of India faces such humiliation, what will be the p...

Read More

|
|
Records: 21 - 40 of 45 - Pages: 

Copyright © World Library Foundation. All rights reserved. eBooks from World Library are sponsored by the World Library Foundation,
a 501c(4) Member's Support Non-Profit Organization, and is NOT affiliated with any governmental agency or department.