World Library  

Other People Who Read Sri Guru Granth Sahib Also Read

• Cover Image

The Robber Kitten

By: John Rea Neill

Excerpt: The kitten's mother was hemming a pocket-handkerchief when her wild little sonsaid this and she looked up in surprise...

Read More
  • Cover Image

The Power of Our Words

By: Liz Mcgrath

Do you know that an empowering word can spark ideas, open doors, change attitudes, and create solutions? Words can do all these things and much more. They have the potency to redefine personalities, lives, and entire communities. Just think of some of the things words are used for every day: To communicate a message To express a feeling To interact with others To associate meaning, intention, and tone To record history To tell stories And so much more! When used the righ...

Read More
  • Cover Image

Milli Muicadelede Kadrolaran Vazifeleri

By: Edibai Li, Aykut
Read More
  • Cover Image

A History of Animals

Excerpt: This animal has a large head, a very short neck, and prodigious long legs. He is the largest animal of the deer kind. In summer the flies bite him, and make him very uncomfortable.

Read More
  • Cover Image

The Future of the Internet : And How to Stop It

By: Jonathan Zittrain

This extraordinary book explains the engine that has catapulted the Internet from backwater to ubiquity?and reveals that it is sputtering precisely because of its runaway success. With the unwitting help of its users, the generative Internet is on a path to a lockdown, ending its cycle of innovation?and facilitating unsettling new kinds of control. (futureoftheinternet.org)

Read More
  • Cover Image

And Gulliver Returns Book IV : A Look at Our Human Values

By: Lemuel Gulliver XVI

Overpopulation is responsible for many of our planet's problems--global warming, the lack of fresh water, poverty, high gasoline and food prices, air and water pollutions, the scarcity of natural resources, the excess of wastes and their proper disposal, and even some wars. In the year 2020 Commander Lemuel Gulliver XVI returns from a twenty year odyssey around the solar system, searching for sites where the world's excess people can be re-located. He found none. On his ...

Read More
  • Cover Image

Insan Ve Din

By: Ahmed Hulusi

Islamic Literature

Excerpt: Ustad Ahmed Hulusi?nin yay?nlanm?? tum eserlerini ve Ingilizce, Almanca, Frans?zca, ?spanyolca, Rusca, Flemenkce, Arnavutca ve Svahilice mevcut cevirilerini ...

Read More
  • Cover Image

When Serpents Die

By: Gerrie Ferris

Laura Kate O'Connell left her life of excitement as an overseas news correspondent to return to her Georgia hometown to raise her two young cousins. When Royce Lee, Laura Kate's attorney, supposedly commits suicide, too many pieces of evidence tell a different story. Her instincts as an investigative reporting are tingling, and she just can't leave it alone. She meets Jack Rhodes, Royce's business partner. Sparks fly, but can she really trust a man she knows nothing abou...

Read More
  • Cover Image

Passagalia Violino Solo

By: Passagalia Violino Solo

Classical Sheet Music

Excerpt: A pdf facsimile of sheet music scores.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Breathe Smart : The Secret to Happiness, Health and Long Life-2Nd ...

By: Aaron Hoopes

Learning to breathe properly is the first step for everyone. Breathing is the basic fundamental aspect of our physical being. It is something we do all day everyday. It is vital that we have the skills to breathe effectively. Then we give the body the energy it needs to do what it is able to do. The 2nd Edition has over 20 new pages and two new chapters including one on Stress, Weight Loss and Breathing. (www.artofzenyoga.com)

Read More
  • Cover Image

And Gulliver Returns Book II : Are We Digging Our Ecological Crypt

By: Bob Oconnor

Overpopulation is responsible for many of our planet's problems--global warming, the lack of fresh water, poverty, high gasoline and food prices, air and water pollutions, the scarcity of natural resources, the excess of wastes and their proper disposal, and even some wars. In the year 2020 Commander Lemuel Gulliver XVI returns from a twenty year odyssey around the solar system, searching for sites where the world's excess people can be re-located. He found none. On his ...

Read More
  • Cover Image

Biological Lectures Delivered at the Marine Biological Laboratory ...

By: Marine Biological Laboratory (Woods Hole, Mass.)

Bibliographies with some of the lectures; 1891 and 1892 never published

Read More
  • Cover Image

And Gulliver Returns Book I : Touchdown

By: Bob Oconnor

Read More
  • Cover Image

The Marketing of Ideas and Social Issues

By: Seymour Fine

An idea is taken for granted in the scheme of things. Someone exclaims, "I've got an idea!" What is it that he has? From where did he get it? How was it transmitted? How might it spread to others? What will be the effect of the acceptance of the idea? These are some of the questions dealt with in this book. In this first chapter the nature of an idea is developed, contextualized and shown to be a most timely topic. To pave the way for this book's argument that ideas are ...

Read More
  • Cover Image

O Kaina Ke Kumu Koa

By: Eve Furchgott

i kekahi kakahiaka, ike ihola o ia he one ko lalo o kona mau aa, aole hoi o ka lepo paa o uka. Aia ka hoi o ia ma kahakai! O kona pioloke aela no ia me ka imi pu aku no i ka lepo e kupaa ai, aole nae i loaa. Aue! He ano e no keia wahi, he okoa ia, aole i like me na mea maamau o kona wahi noho i uka. Nune ihola o Kaina, “Pehea la au i hiki mai ai ma anei” Komo aela ka hopohopo i loko ona. “ Ma hea la hoi kuu ohana a me na hoaaloha” i ninau ai o ia. Huli akula o ia...

Read More
  • Cover Image

Operation Green Light : A Transportation Plan for Northeastern Ill...

By: Illinois. Dept. of Transportation; Illinois. Regional Transportation Authority; Illinois State Toll Highway Authority; Chicago Area Transportation Study; Northeastern Illinois Planning Commission

In cooperation with the Illinois State Toll Highway Authority, the Regional Transportation Authority, the Chicago Area Transportation Study and the Northeastern Illinois Planning Commission

Additional Subjects: Urban transportation

Read More
  • Cover Image

Cahall Water Tube Steam Boilers, Manufactured by the Aultman and T...

By: Aultman & Taylor Machinery Company

Absorbed the Canada lancet and practitioner in 1935

Surgery ; Medicine

Read More
  • Cover Image

The Curse of Kali

By: Audrey Blankenhagen

THE CURSE OF KALI is a historical fiction set in 19th century India by Audrey Blankenhagen. The exotic beauty of India, her British rulers living in splendid isolation; the opulence and intrigue of a Muslim Royal Court; the machinations of a sinister cult of Kali; the horrors of the Indian Mutiny: are the themes woven into the rich backcloth of ?THE CURSE OF KALI?. In this turbulent setting are a man and a woman whose destinies are inextricably linked, their love yearnin...

Read More
  • Cover Image

Qu Es Ser Salvo Qu Es Nacer de Nuevo

By: Maria P. de Milla

Este libro es una Invitaci¢n a experimentar estas dos realidades. Ense¤a en forma clara y sencilla el significado de cada una de ellas y su efecto en nuestra vida terrenal y celestial.

Read More
  • Cover Image

New Reduction Methods in Volumetric Analysis: A Monograph

By: Knecht, Edmund, 1861-1925; Hibbert, Eva
Read More

|
|
Records: 1 - 20 of 45 - Pages: 

Copyright © World Library Foundation. All rights reserved. eBooks from World Library are sponsored by the World Library Foundation,
a 501c(4) Member's Support Non-Profit Organization, and is NOT affiliated with any governmental agency or department.