World Library  

• Cover Image

Fairy Tales of All Nations Translated and Edited

By: Logan Marshal

Excerpt: When good King Arthur was reigning in England, there lived in the Duchy of Cornwall a countryman who had an only son called Jack.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Wingman Magazine : Volume 1, Issue 1 ; Winter 2008: Volume 1, Issu...

By: Lieutenant Colonel Thomas Greetan, Editor

Description: The United States Air Force Journal of Aviation, Ground, Space, and Weapons Safety.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Alice in Wonderland

By: Lewis Carroll

Alice is about to pick daisies when a white rabbit approaches her, but this rabbit is not like any other rabbit she has seen. Her curious nature forces her to follow the rabbit for a wonderful adventure.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Gulliver's Travels

By: Jonathan Swift

Excerpt: My knowledge of this book foreran the sort of personal acquaintance which I made with it when I came to read it for it was one of the great books in different literatures which my father told me of and taught me to love from his own love of them.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Nuwc Temperature Calibration Facility : Recent Improvements and In...

By: Curtis, C. D; Naval Undersea Warfare Center (U. S.)

8 February 1968.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Association Football and How to Play It

By: Cameron, John, Soccer Player
Read More
  • Cover Image

The Testing of Materials of Construction, A Text-Book for the Engi...

By: Unwin, William Cawthorne, 1838-1933
Read More
  • Cover Image

The Testing of Materials of Construction: A Text-Book for the Engi...

By: William Cawthorne Unwin
Read More
  • Cover Image

Asphalt Construction for Pavements and Highways : A Pocket-Book fo...

By: Clifford Richardson

Bibliography: pp. 583-585; 14

Read More
  • Cover Image

Soccer Tactics

By: Bernard Joy

Universal Digital Library

Read More
  • Cover Image

Gz Yaslar

By: Ihsan Râif, 1877-1926
Read More
  • Cover Image

Stopwatch and Timer Calibrations

By: Jeff C. Gust

Technical Reference Publication

Introduction: To Stopwatch and Timer Calibrations. This document is a recommended practice guide for stopwatch and timer calibrations. It discusses the types of stopwatches and timers that require calibration, the specifications and tolerances of these devices, and the methods used to calibrate them. It also discusses measurement uncertainties and the process of establishing measurement traceability back to national and international standards.

Read More
  • Cover Image

My Very Own Fairy Stories

By: Johnny Gruelle

Excerpt: Mama exclaimed Elsie May there's something squeaking in one of the chinks in the fireplace and it stops whenever I come in I wonder what it is.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Danger : Issue 8

By: Comic Media
Read More
  • Cover Image

Telzey Amberdon

By: James H. Schmitz ; edited by Eric Flint ; Co-edited by Guy Gordon

Excerpt: Not without my human! Wisps of thought which were not her own flicked through telzey?s mind as the silent line of shadows moved deeper into the park with her.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Wingman Magazine : Volume 1, Issue 4 ; Special Edition 2008: Volum...

Description: The United States Air Force Journal of Aviation, Ground, Space, and Weapons Safety.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Wingman Magazine : Volume 2, Issue 1 ; Winter 2009: Volume 2, Issu...

Read More
  • Cover Image

Acidic Precipitation in Ontario Study (Apios) Project Summaries : ...

By: Ontario. Acid Precipitation Office

[1] Genesis to Esther.- [2] Introduction: Job to Malachi.- [3] Introduction: Matthew to Revelation.- [4] The gospel according to John.- [5] The book of Job.- [6] The epistle of Paul the apostle to the Romans.- [7-8] The prophecy of Isaiah.- [9] The book of Genesis.- [10] The gospel according to Matthew

Bible

Read More
  • Cover Image

The Power of Our Words

By: Liz Mcgrath

Do you know that an empowering word can spark ideas, open doors, change attitudes, and create solutions? Words can do all these things and much more. They have the potency to redefine personalities, lives, and entire communities. Just think of some of the things words are used for every day: To communicate a message To express a feeling To interact with others To associate meaning, intention, and tone To record history To tell stories And so much more! When used the righ...

Read More
  • Cover Image

The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

By: Robert Louis Stevenson

Excerpt: Story of the Door. Mr. Utterson the lawyer was a man of a rugged countenance that was never lighted by a smile; cold, scanty and embarrassed in discourse; backward in sentiment; lean, long, dusty, dreary and yet somehow lovable. At friendly meetings, and when the wine was to his taste, something eminently human beaconed from his eye; something indeed which never found its way into his talk, but which spoke not only in these silent symbols of the after-dinner fac...

Read More

|
|
Records: 1 - 20 of 45 - Pages: 

Copyright © World Library Foundation. All rights reserved. eBooks from World Library are sponsored by the World Library Foundation,
a 501c(4) Member's Support Non-Profit Organization, and is NOT affiliated with any governmental agency or department.