World Library  

• Cover Image

Physical Review : Volume 3

By: American Institute of Physics; American Physical Society; Cornell University; American Physical Society. Proceedings of the American Physical Society

Additional Subjects: Physique

Read More
  • Cover Image

O Kaina Ke Kumu Koa

By: Eve Furchgott

i kekahi kakahiaka, ike ihola o ia he one ko lalo o kona mau aa, aole hoi o ka lepo paa o uka. Aia ka hoi o ia ma kahakai! O kona pioloke aela no ia me ka imi pu aku no i ka lepo e kupaa ai, aole nae i loaa. Aue! He ano e no keia wahi, he okoa ia, aole i like me na mea maamau o kona wahi noho i uka. Nune ihola o Kaina, “Pehea la au i hiki mai ai ma anei” Komo aela ka hopohopo i loko ona. “ Ma hea la hoi kuu ohana a me na hoaaloha” i ninau ai o ia. Huli akula o ia...

Read More
  • Cover Image

Together Forever: The Story About the Magician Who Didn't Want to ...

By: Rav Michael Laitman

In Together Forever, the author tells us that if we are patient and endure the trials we encounter along our life's path, we will become stronger, braver, and wiser. Instead of growing weaker, we will learn to create our own magic and our own wonders as only a magician can.In this warm, tender tale, Michael Laitman shares with children and parents alike some of the gems and charms of the spiritual world. The wisdom of Kabbalah is filled with spellbinding stories. Togethe...

Read More
  • Cover Image

Mech Magazine : Fall 2008: Fall 2008

By: Lieutenant David Robb, Editor

Description: Naval Safety Center magazine on Navy and Marine Corps aviation maintenance.

Mishaps cost time and resources. They take our Sailors, Marines and civilian employees away from their units and workplaces and put them in hospitals, wheelchairs and coffins. Mishaps ruin equipment and weapons. They diminish our readiness. This magazine’s goal is to help make sure that personnel can devote their time and energy to the mission. We believe there is only one way to do any task: the way that follows the rules and takes precautions against hazards. Combat is...

Read More
  • Cover Image

The Wise Heart: Tales and Allegories of Three Contemporary Sages

By: Rav Michael Laitman

The Wise Heart introduces a lovingly crafted anthology of tales and allegories by Kabbalist Dr. Michael Laitman, his mentor, Rav Baruch Ashlag (Rabash), and Rabash’s father and mentor, Rav Yehuda Ashlag, author of the Sulam (Ladder) commentary on The Book of Zohar. The allegories herein provide a glimpse into the way Kabbalists experience the spiritual world, with surprising, and often amusing depictions of human nature, with a tender touch that is truly unique to Kabbalists.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Mech Magazine : Fall 2009: Fall 2009

Description: Naval Safety Center magazine on Navy and Marine Corps aviation maintenance.

Mishaps cost time and resources. They take our Sailors, Marines and civilian employees away from their units and workplaces and put them in hospitals, wheelchairs and coffins. Mishaps ruin equipment and weapons. They diminish our readiness. This magazine’s goal is to help make sure that personnel can devote their time and energy to the mission. We believe there is only one way to do any task: the way that follows the rules and takes precautions against hazards. Combat is...

Read More
  • Cover Image

Annual Report of the Montana Law Enforcement Academy : Year 1990

By: Montana. Law Enforcement Academy Division

Microfiche de l'exemplaire de l'édition originale se trouvant à la Bibliothèque nationale du Canada

Proulx, J.-B. (Jean-Baptiste), 1846-1904 ; Paquet, Benjamin, 1832-1900 ; Paquet, Benjamin, 1832-1900 ; Proulx, J.-B. (Jean-Baptiste), 1846-1904 ; Université de Montréal ; Université de Montréal ; Film/Fiche is presented as orginally captured.

Read More
  • Cover Image

French Natural Remedies & Recipes from Beautiful Tasmania

By: Christiane Guise

The remote upper Liffey Valley is a natural herb garden. Beneath the great rock cliffs of Taytitikitheeker (Drys Bluff) and along the Tellerpanger (Liffey River) is a kaleidoscope of forests, ferneries, shrubberies, mosses and fungi. The native heart berries and the pepper brushes, the mountain cresses and the tiny sweet ?cherries? of the ancient ecosystem, give way in the farmlands to mint, hawthorn and briar, and the organic herb farms brought with great care from other continents.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Mermellissa

By: Janaki Sooriyarachchi

Mermellissa is an orphan who is not loved by the family she lives with. Though she always tries to please them, they never even hug her. On her birthday, Mermellissa is feeling very sad until she meets a sea monster who gives her a wonderful present - friendship.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Ades Web Magazine: London

By: Manuel Balossi

Few cities can show as many amazing sights and fantastic attractions as London: the Big Ben, the Tower Bridge, St Paul’s Cathedral and Trafalgar Square to name a few. London’s vibrant culture keeps evolving: new trends start here and then spread themselves beyond the Channel in continental Europe

Read More
  • Cover Image

Watermelon Credo

By: Wally Amos

Due to the success of my Watermelon Credo Post, I created this book. Each letter in the word WATERMELON is a chapter. The W in Watermelon stands for: Whatever you believe creates your reality. And this book is a perfect example.What began as a wall poster is now a book. In his latest and happiest work yet, Wally Amos spells out in heart-warming, well-chosen words how to fill your life with inspiration and fun. Renowned as a cookie man and motivational speaker, Wally draw...

Read More
  • Cover Image

Sea and Shore : Volume 11, Issue 2 ; Summer 2009: Vol. 11, Issue 2...

By: Derek Nelson, Editor

Description: Work, play, live... safely! A Navy Safety Center magazine.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Military Law Review : January 1986 ; Volume 111: January 1986 ; Vo...

By: Headquarters, Department of the Army

Description: A publication of the Army JAG school on military legal scholarship.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Mech Magazine : Spring 2011: Spring 2011

Read More
  • Cover Image

Loglines : July-August 2011: July-August 2011

By: Kathleen T. Rhem, Editor

Description: Loglines is the authorized publication for the Defense Logistics Agency’s workforce of federal civilians, active duty military and Joint Reserve Force augmentees at agency activities worldwide and industry customers of DLA. Contents of this publication are not necessarily the official views of, or endorsed by, the U.S. government, the Department of Defense or the Defense Logistics Agency.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Citizen Airman Magazine; April 2007: Volume 59, Issue 2

By: Cliff Tyler

Description: Official Magazine of the Air Force Reserve.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Army Communicator; Spring 2006: Volume 31, Issue 2

By: Edmond, Larry

Description: Army Communicator (AC) is the U.S. Army Signal Regiment's professional magazine. The magazine explores trends in the Regiment and provides a place for Signal Regiment members to share good ideas and lessons-learned with their colleagues.

We as communicators continue to revolutionize the way we do business by constantly improving upon our technology and capabilities. In order to remain an effective expeditionary force, we must be able to deliver these network capabilities and services seamlessly as Warfighters transition throughout all operational phases. The Global Network Enterprise Construct is designed to do just this, streamlining several ongoing and separate network enterprise programs into a single...

Read More
  • Cover Image

Agricultural Outlook : April 1983: April 1983

By: Usda

Description: This report contains articles covering commodity markets and trade, farm policy, and other food- and agriculture-related topics. Each issue includes data on individual commodities, farm income, the general economy, agricultural trade, and agricultue related issues.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Agricultural Outlook : April 1992: April 1992

By: Usda

Description: This report contains articles covering commodity markets and trade, farm policy, and other food- and agriculture-related topics. Each issue includes data on individual commodities, farm income, the general economy, agricultural trade, and agricultue related issues.

Read More
  • Cover Image

A Dictionary of the Hawaiian Language

By: Lorrin Andrews

It was the intention of the author of this volume to make some extended remarks concerning the character, peculiarities and extent of the hawaiian language, by way of preface or introduction; but the want of physical strength, and especially of mental energy, has induced him to forego such an attempt and be contented with a mere history of the manner in which this dictionary has come into existence. The history of hawaiian lexicography is short.

Hawaiian is but a dialect of the great Polynesian language, which is spoken with extraordinary uniformity over all the numerous islands of the Pacific Ocean between New Zealand and Hawaii. Again, the Polynesian language is but one member of that wide-spread family of languages, known as the Malayo-Polynesian or Oceanic family, which extends from Madagascar to the Hawaiian Islands, and from New Zealand to Formosa. The Hawaiian dialect is peculiarly interesting to the...

Read More

|
|
Records: 1 - 20 of 45 - Pages: 

Copyright © World Library Foundation. All rights reserved. eBooks from World Library are sponsored by the World Library Foundation,
a 501c(4) Member's Support Non-Profit Organization, and is NOT affiliated with any governmental agency or department.