World Library  

Other People Who Read Agricultural Outlook : December 1988: December 1988 Also Read

• Cover Image

Agricultural Outlook : April 1980: April 1980

By: Usda

Description: This report contains articles covering commodity markets and trade, farm policy, and other food- and agriculture-related topics. Each issue includes data on individual commodities, farm income, the general economy, agricultural trade, and agricultue related issues.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Torch Magazine : Volume 13, Issue 3 ; May-June 2006: Volume 13, Is...

By: Timothy P. Barela, Editor

Description: The official safety magazine of Air Education and Training Command published bimonthly.

Read More
  • Cover Image

The Navy Supply Corps Newsletter : November-December 2010: Novembe...

By: Kathy Adams, Editor

Description: The professional journal of the Navy Supply Corps.

Read More
  • Cover Image

The Army Lawyer : April 2002 ; Da Pam 27-50-351: April 2002 ; DA P...

By: Ronald T. P. Alcala, Editor; Charles J. Strongs

Description: Law practice magazine published monthly by the Army JAG School.

The Army Review Boards Agency, commonly referred to as ARBA, contains fifteen boards that render decisions concerning military personnel issues. As the focus of this discussion is military personnel law, I will not discuss the Army Clemency and Parole Board, which I cover in a military justice course. In addition, because discussion of the issues involved in processing physical disability cases would exceed the time we have today, I will not discuss ARBA’s physical disab...

Read More
  • Cover Image

The Army Lawyer : April 1994 ; Da Pam 27-50-256: April 1994 ; DA P...

By: Ronald T. P. Alcala, Editor; Charles J. Strongs

Description: Law practice magazine published monthly by the Army JAG School.

The Army Review Boards Agency, commonly referred to as ARBA, contains fifteen boards that render decisions concerning military personnel issues. As the focus of this discussion is military personnel law, I will not discuss the Army Clemency and Parole Board, which I cover in a military justice course. In addition, because discussion of the issues involved in processing physical disability cases would exceed the time we have today, I will not discuss ARBA’s physical disab...

Read More
  • Cover Image

Soldiers Magazine : Volume 57, Issue 11 ; November 2002: Volume 57...

By: Carrie Mcleary, Editor

Description: The official magazine of the U.S. Army

Read More
  • Cover Image

Joint Force Quarterly (Jfq) : Issue 56; First Quarter 2010: Issue ...

By: Col. William T. Ellason, Editor

Description: Focuses on joint force doctrine and development.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Crosstalk : The Journal of Defense Software Engineering, November ...

By: Paul E. Mcmahon, Esther Derby, Ross Seider, Michael F. Siok, Clinton J. Whittaker, Dr. Jeff Tian, David Lechner, Walt Lipke, Kym Henderson, Dr. Robert B. K. Dewar, Paul E. Mcmahon

Description: This article helps readers understand the similarities and differences of traditional and agile project management approaches while introducing factors to consider when contemplating implementation of Agile into project life cycles; in this article the author describes five pragmatic practices that will help managers focus on the right work and create an environment for success; this article describes Phase Containment Effectiveness as a project measurement ...

Read More
  • Cover Image

Citizen Airman Magazine; December 2007: Volume 59, Issue 6

By: Cliff Tyler

Description: Official Magazine of the Air Force Reserve.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Approach Magazine : July-August 2008: July-August 2008

By: Jack Stewart

Description: Navy & Marine Corps aviation safety magazine.

While we can be encouraged by our efforts this past year, and the improving trends, we have to realize two things: past performance doesn’t guarantee future results and we need to do better. In 2003, the Secretary of Defense challenged us to reduce mishaps by 50 percent, then upped the target to 75 percent. We all know the goal is 100 percent. Every crew that gets airborne is supposed to return safely as planned—that is our goal. The Naval Safety Center team wants that to be the standard.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Approach Magazine : January-February 2007: January-February 2007

By: Jack Stewart

Description: Navy & Marine Corps aviation safety magazine.

While we can be encouraged by our efforts this past year, and the improving trends, we have to realize two things: past performance doesn’t guarantee future results and we need to do better. In 2003, the Secretary of Defense challenged us to reduce mishaps by 50 percent, then upped the target to 75 percent. We all know the goal is 100 percent. Every crew that gets airborne is supposed to return safely as planned—that is our goal. The Naval Safety Center team wants that to be the standard.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Amber Waves : Imports Bring Risk of Foreign Pests and Diseases: Is...

By: Usda Economic Research Service

Description: Feature articles in the September 2008 issue include ...Obesity in the Midst of Unyielding Food Insecurity in Developing Countries; Regulating Agricultural Trade to Keep Out Foreign Pests and Disease; Creating Markets for Environmental Stewardship: Potential Benefits and Problems; Balancing Nutrition, Participation, and Cost in the National School Lunch Program. Other articles cover such topics as Consumer Preferences Change Wheat Flour Use; What’s Behind th...

Read More
  • Cover Image

All Hands : Bureau of Navigation News Bulletin; October 1931: Volu...

By: Navy Department; Bureau of Navigation

Description: Magazine of the US Navy.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Air Force Civil Engineer : 2007: Volume 14, Issue 4

By: Teresa Hood

Description: An official pulication of Air Force Civil Engineering

Read More
  • Cover Image

Agricultural Outlook : April 1989: April 1989

By: Usda

Description: This report contains articles covering commodity markets and trade, farm policy, and other food- and agriculture-related topics. Each issue includes data on individual commodities, farm income, the general economy, agricultural trade, and agricultue related issues.

Read More
  • Cover Image

Oiwi Vol. 3

By: Kalani Akana

No ka hoike ana i ko kakou manao ma o ka palapala, aole ana paha e nele ke kE mai o kekahi kanaka me ke koikoi ana mai e malama ia kekahi kulekele kEmau ma ka pela ana i na huaolelo Hawaii me ka okina a me ke kahako. E olelo mai paha kela e o ia ka mea e akaka ai ka manao o ia mau huaolelo ke heluhelu aku. A he manao maikai no paha kela. Eia nae, e kEe mai paha auanei ka manao o kekahi kanaka e he mea kela e paa ai kela manao a ike ole ia ai hoi kona naauao ma ke ano lau...

From the moment I was born. kuualoha: Genealogically, we're all at least 2,000 years old. Kaimipono: How many ancestors does it take to make you Hawaiian One. But we forget. We think, You're Hawaiian because you do this and this. kuualoha: Or because you look a certain way. Kaimipono: What do we do to our people when we make those kinds of judgments We disin- herit them. And then we give it to people who don't have the blood at all.

Read More
  • Cover Image

O Kaina Ke Kumu Koa

By: Eve Furchgott

i kekahi kakahiaka, ike ihola o ia he one ko lalo o kona mau aa, aole hoi o ka lepo paa o uka. Aia ka hoi o ia ma kahakai! O kona pioloke aela no ia me ka imi pu aku no i ka lepo e kupaa ai, aole nae i loaa. Aue! He ano e no keia wahi, he okoa ia, aole i like me na mea maamau o kona wahi noho i uka. Nune ihola o Kaina, “Pehea la au i hiki mai ai ma anei” Komo aela ka hopohopo i loko ona. “ Ma hea la hoi kuu ohana a me na hoaaloha” i ninau ai o ia. Huli akula o ia...

Read More
  • Cover Image

He I'A Wau : Pehea Ko'U Ano (I Am a Creature of the Tides : What Am I)

By: Kynaston Kaika Lindsey

Kanu a ka Aina New Century Public Charter School is a community-based, bilingual (Hawaiian/English), kindergarten through twelfth-grade, Hawaiian-focused school. It is located in rural Waimea in the Kohala District in the north of Hawaii Island (the largest and southern-most island of the Hawaiian chain). “Kanu o ka aina” is a Hawaiian phrase meaning “natives of the land from generations back. ” The one hundred fifty students of Kanu o ka Aina. . . perpetuate Hawai...

Read More
  • Cover Image

Water Pollution Abatement Technology and Cost Study

By: Municipal Industrial Strategy For Abatement Program (Ontario); Ontario. Ministry of the Environment. Socio-Economic Section

Report prepared for, Socio-Economic Section, Policy and Planning Branch, Ontario Ministry of the Environment; At head of title MISA; May-91

Additional Subjects: Water; Water

Read More
  • Cover Image

Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics of Systems of Reactive Co...

By: Perry, Randal Lewis, 1955-

Vita; Thesis (Ph. D.)--University of Florida, 1980; Bibliography: leaves 170-175; CHEMICAL ENGINEERING Ph. D

Additional Subjects: Electrolytes

Read More

|
|
Records: 1 - 20 of 45 - Pages: 

Copyright © World Library Foundation. All rights reserved. eBooks from World Library are sponsored by the World Library Foundation,
a 501c(4) Member's Support Non-Profit Organization, and is NOT affiliated with any governmental agency or department.